Some of the best diving sites in Valencia Community
The landscapes of a luminous beauty, the clear waters that invite us to dive,
the precious valuable natural environments, the abundant life filled with colors are some
reasons to pass the gates of blue Mediterranean sea that welcomes the coast of Valencia.
- Columbrete Islands, a big Mediterranean marine reserve. (Castellon region)
- Cullera and the surprising abundance of life.
- Dénia, in the shade of mountain Montgo.
- Javea with her crystal clear waters.
- Poble Nou de Benitatxell, a large cave for experienced tech divers.
- Calpe, in the shade of a giant rock.
- Altea, at the foot of Serra Gelada.
- Benidorm and the most iconic and photographed island.
- Island of Tabarca, a paradise marine reserve.
In the areas of Marine Reservations is prohibited:
- Scuba diving without proper authorization.
- Anchoring boats.
- Recreational fishing in all its forms: shore, boats and diving.
- The collection of marine organisms, flora and fauna without proper authorization.
- Water sports involving the use of motorboats.
- The underwater recreational activities involving motor without using the corresponding authorization.
· Snorkeling therefore does not require any application.
Book your flight to Valencia Airport now! We are already in the water, doing bubbles!
Source Comunitat Valenciana