PADI Open Water Diver course
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
Our PADI Open Water Diver course is structured in three main parts:
- Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- 4 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Our PADI Open Water Diver course will include:
- PADI Open Water Diver manual
- Diving equipment necessary for your course
- Theoretical and practical sessions
12 years old
Basic swimming skills.
Spanish medical certificate suitable for underwater activities. (we can help you with the doctor appointment)
Full equipment, manuals or e-learning, insurance, instructor.
A contact number will be provided once your reservation payment is completed.